Felix Wong is an angel investor, growth marketer and data analyst with a deep expertise in nocode tools and UI/UX design. Worked as a growth mentor for startups, community manager and a Head of Growth for AngelHub. Being passionate about side projects, Felix launched multiple design-related products on Product Hunt You can follow Felix on Twitter @felix12777 and LinkedIn
How to launch a product to the world.
Your product launch can be done before you get any beta users. It can be done in order to get beta users. It can be done to validate the idea in general. It can also be done multiple times. Depending on what specifically you’re expecting from product launch you will be using totally different strategies and take different steps to get where you want.
- Content marketing distribution machine: a full guide for founders
- Founder guides: create an affiliate program
- A founder guide to programmatic SEO
- Founder guides on hiring your first employee
- Outsource effectively
- How to split up equity
- Finding a co-founder
- How to find relevant beta users
- Prioritize features effectively
- How to price your product
- Building a roadmap