We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you share information with us when you fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, purchase a digital product, communicate with us via third-party platforms (like Zoom or Google Meets), or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, display name, email address, business information, and any other information you choose to provide.
In some instances, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Activity Information: we collect information about your activity on our website if you expressed your content with our Cookies Policy.
- Device and Usage Information: If you expressed your content with our Cookies Policy, we collect data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, web browser, pages viewed, time spent on pages, and links clicked. This information may be used by us to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver content targeted to your interests, and better understand your online activity.
We might obtain information from third-party sources. For example, we may collect information about you from social networks, accounting services providers and data analytics providers.
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our content and marketing efforts. We also use the information we collect to:
- Respond to your comments and questions;
- Provide better service;
- Communicate with you about new content, products, services, and features;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities ;
- Carry out our obligations to you as a customer;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We do not share your personal information with other visitors to our website.
- We can share your information with our partners, employees or third-parties in order to carry out any contractual obligations we might enter.
- We share personal information with vendors, service providers, and consultants that need access to personal information in order to perform services for us, such as web hosting companies, analytics (Google Analytics), payment processing, fraud prevention and security, communications, and marketing.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. If we are going to disclose your personal information in response to legal process, we will give you notice so you can challenge it (for example by seeking court intervention), unless we are prohibited by law or believe doing so may endanger others or cause illegal conduct.
- We may share personal information with lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We have service providers located in the United States and other countries (like Google Analytics, Microsoft Clarity, etc.). Therefore, the service providers may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide levels of data protection that are equivalent to those of your home jurisdiction.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving certain communications from us, such as newsletters, by using Opt-out link provided in every email.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, you have certain rights and protections under applicable law regarding the processing of your personal data, and this section applies to you.
When we process your personal data, we will do so in reliance on the following lawful bases:
- To perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (if we have any).
- When we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data to operate our business or protect (e.g., to provide, maintain, and improve our messaging, positioning, conduct data analytics, and communicate with you).
- To comply with our legal obligations (e.g., to maintain a record of your consents).
We store your personal data only if we are in the process of negotiations with you, or we have contractual obligations. We do not store your personal data if we have no personal contact.
If you have a concern about our processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority where you reside. Contact details for your Data Protection Authority can be found using the links below:
- For individuals in the EEA:https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
- For individuals in the UK:https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
- For individuals in Switzerland: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/contact.html