The early days of capitalism, Internet: how it all started, The roots of e-commerce
it’s not easy to make a historical text exciting and readable. I would recommend going with done other formats (like infographics or images or timeline). It’s acceptable as a part of a course or a book though Newsletter idea: Early days of tech giants
- Content marketing distribution machine: a full guide for founders
- Founder guides: create an affiliate program
- A founder guide to programmatic SEO
Co-founders & Hiring
- Founder guides on hiring your first employee
- Outsource effectively
- How to split up equity
- Finding a co-founder
- How to find relevant beta users
- Prioritize features effectively
- How to price your product
- Building a roadmap
Have an idea for the next Wizen Guide or interested in contributing in the next founder guides? Give us a shout at [email protected], we’d love to hear from you.
Ana Bibikova - @NotechAna
Ana is an Author, Marketing Strategist and a Mentor in the Founder Institute. Ana has 18y of experience in building businesses, growing them to $4M annual revenue.
Anthony Castrio - @AnthonyCastrio
Anthony is a Software Engineer, Fractional CTO, and the founder of Indie Worldwide, a virtual incubator and social club for bootstrapped founders.