Opinion /Personal experience
My just favorite marketers in Twitter, Being consistent is useless and this is why I believe so
Great for blog posts and tweets. Not so popular for newsletters unless you’re a celebrity and everyone cares a lot about your opinion or if it is wrapped into “Build In public” narrative Newsletter idea: My startup journey — from idea to the first 100 customers. Follow my steps, learn from my failures
- Content marketing distribution machine: a full guide for founders
- Founder guides: create an affiliate program
- A founder guide to programmatic SEO
Co-founders & Hiring
- Founder guides on hiring your first employee
- Outsource effectively
- How to split up equity
- Finding a co-founder
- How to find relevant beta users
- Prioritize features effectively
- How to price your product
- Building a roadmap
Have an idea for the next Wizen Guide or interested in contributing in the next founder guides? Give us a shout at [email protected], we’d love to hear from you.
Ana Bibikova - @NotechAna
Ana is an Author, Marketing Strategist and a Mentor in the Founder Institute. Ana has 18y of experience in building businesses, growing them to $4M annual revenue.
Anthony Castrio - @AnthonyCastrio
Anthony is a Software Engineer, Fractional CTO, and the founder of Indie Worldwide, a virtual incubator and social club for bootstrapped founders.