Arnaud is an indie hacker and a co-founder of Breakcold.com — an AI-based service that allows users to create smart icebreakers for cold outreach emails and improve open rate considerably. He’s a former Lawyer turned startup founder in the cold email space. Arnaud shares his journey from $0 to 20,000 MRR in 2022 on Twitter. He 🧊🔨 builds his startup in public and loves skateboarding 🛹🇲🇫 You can follow Arnaud on Twitter @ArnaudBelingaCX and LinkedIn
How to launch a product to the world.
Your product launch can be done before you get any beta users. It can be done in order to get beta users. It can be done to validate the idea in general. It can also be done multiple times. Depending on what specifically you’re expecting from product launch you will be using totally different strategies and take different steps to get where you want.
- Content marketing distribution machine: a full guide for founders
- Founder guides: create an affiliate program
- A founder guide to programmatic SEO
- Founder guides on hiring your first employee
- Outsource effectively
- How to split up equity
- Finding a co-founder
- How to find relevant beta users
- Prioritize features effectively
- How to price your product
- Building a roadmap