How to build a product. Advice for startup founders who are learning to build products. Advice from Product Managers and Project Managers for startup founders. Build a product that people love to share.
How to increase your free-to-paid conversion rate (but not the churn!)
A free plan can be a great growth marketing tool for a startup. But crafting this plan requires a lot of skill, experience, careful calculations, tons of testing — and still it can end up ruining your conversion rate. The value of your product to a customer is not in the access to it. It is defined by how well your product is able to solve their problem.
How to launch a product to the world.
Your product launch can be done before you get any beta users. It can be done in order to get beta users. It can be done to validate the idea in general. It can also be done multiple times. Depending on what specifically you’re expecting from product launch you will be using totally different strategies and take different steps to get where you want.
- Content marketing distribution machine: a full guide for founders
- Founder guides: create an affiliate program
- A founder guide to programmatic SEO
- Founder guides on hiring your first employee
- Outsource effectively
- How to split up equity
- Finding a co-founder
- How to find relevant beta users
- Prioritize features effectively
- How to price your product
- Building a roadmap