- You can partner with other founders to create better features for your product.
- You can partner with other market players to grow your brand.
- You can partner with suppliers or infrastructure providers.
- You can partner with online communities to leverage the power of your message.
- You can partner with someone to do a great product launch.
- You can even partner with your customers.
We’re interviewing founders, studying their growth stories, and distilling their wisdom into straightforward advice.
Sven is an expert in international Sales and Marketing Leadership, angel investor and a founder of Intribe — a partnership marketing platform where companies and non-profits connect for amazing brand collaborations. You can follow Sven on Twitter @radavics and on LinkedIn
Roberto is an owner of a marketing agency that provides SEO services. Also a founder of KatLinks.io — a SaaS that helps SMB with improving SEO fast. Made www.superseo.tips – a smart service that allows visitors to get automated SEO tips for free. Roberto issues a newsletter Rankmakers.net that covers all SEO-related topics and delivers them to your inbox once a week. You can follow Roberto on Twitter @robertodigital_
Greg is a founder of LoopHQ — a $3500 MRR service that allows users to connect all their communication apps in one and save time tremendously without the need to switch between numerous tabs. You can follow Greg on Twitter @GFragin and LinkedIn
Tom is a co-founder of TweetHunter — a $60K MRR SaaS that helps to grow an audience on Twitter by offering AI-based insights about topics you should tweet about. Tom fully bootstrapped the product with his co-founder Tobias. You can follow Tom on Twitter @tomjacquesson